- A bachelor’s degree in any field, completed no later than July. GPA 3.0 or higher.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose. Please see application for details.
- GRE taken within the last five years
- Required for PhD applicants
- Optional for MS applicants
- Suggested score: 305. A minimum of 150 Verbal Reasoning and 150 Quantitative Reasoning is preferred
- Specialty subject GREs are not required
Applicants who have degree coursework from institutions outside of the United States must submit a credential evaluation. We require the iCAP WES package (World Education Services, Inc.) that evaluates your transcripts course by course. Transcript evaluations will allow our reviewers to better understand the educational system in which you studied. If this is not provided, the committee will not review the application.
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for students whose native language is not English, or whose baccalaureate education was at an institution where English was not the language of instruction. The suggested TOEFL score is 100 internet with 22 spoken. The written or computer-based exam is no longer accepted.
Applicants for the Master of Science Program can request full- or part-time study. (International students only: an I-20 visa requires that a student be full-time). The PhD Program is full-time only.
For information regarding PhD funding, please see the PhD network website.
If you have any additional questions about the graduate programs, please email [email protected].
ETS code for Northeastern University PharmGrad is #3110.