Dr. Grace Buttriss brings extensive experience in undergraduate and graduate nursing education and practice to her role as a Clinical Professor. Throughout her career she has focused on nursing transition to practice, nurse mentoring and integration of pathophysiology, physical assessment, and pharmacology into graduate nursing roles.
- Role Transition for Clinical Nurse Leaders, Nurse Practitioners and Nurses.
- Integration of the CNL Practice Model in CNL practice.
- Mentorship in nursing.
- Effective nursing education models.
Pediatric Population Chapter in Population Health and Integration into Advanced Practice Textbook.
The Clinical Nurse Leader Role for Advanced Practice Nursing Textbook.
Pathophysiology, Physical Assessment & Pharmacology-Integrative Clinical Concepts Textbook. Advanced Health Assessment Chapter Clinical Nurse Leader Certification Review Textbook (1st & 2nd editions).
Professional and Community Services
- Board of Directors International Clinical Nurse Leader Association
- Board of Directors Charlotte Chapter of National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Editorial Board-Journal of Nursing Care Quality
- Manuscript Reviewer-Journal of Nursing Care Quality
Ethical Healthcare Integrating Genetics and Genomics